This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. In today's podcast episode Dana shares her quest for conquering the illusive About Me page.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The About Me page is the beginning of the journey.
- How you speak to your readers.
- Crafting a mission statement.
- Directing your readers journey.
- Ways to create an About Me page that flourishes.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Your about page is the beginning of the journey on getting to know your brand. - Dana
- The best way to serve your readers is to tell them where to go next. - Dana
- When you give readers options to click, it directs their journey. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.