In case you haven't noticed, several big, successful online entrepreneurs have been shutting down their big, successful Facebook groups left and right lately. (Don't worry, the Boss Moms Facebook group isn't going anywhere!)
But it begs the question....could Facebook groups be dead?? In this episode I'm sharing why I think Facebook groups are totally still alive and well, and how you can leverage the power of a well-run Facebook group to successfully gain visibility, create community and grow your business.
Listen + subscribe on iTunes // Stitcher
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- The pros and cons (I'm being totally honest here!) about running a Facebook group
- Why Facebook groups can be integral to cultivating a thriving community and movement behind your business
- The #1 most important thing to make sure you do when starting or growing your group
- Common mistakes business owners make when trying to run Facebook groups
- Practical tips for starting (or growing) your own Facebook group
- How we grew the Boss Moms Facebook group to over 20K in less than a year and a half
Referenced in the Show:
This epic event taking place October 15-16th in Charlotte, NC is specifically for all Boss Moms (or Future Boss Moms!) looking to raise and nurture their businesses and families at the same time.
Just imagine a mastermind, a spa day and a dance party all had a baby and that would be this event…trust me, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced!
The Boss Mom Retreat isn’t a conference, but is actually a place for you to connect and engage with other amazing Boss Moms while working ON your business and moving it forward.
Whether you have a product or service based business, or you have local or online clients, this retreat will help you gain clarity and confidence in your business….not to mention make friends, find clients and have a total blast!
Click here to register today before tickets sell out.
Connect with Dana
We love hearing from you!
If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in her happy place, the Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would also LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review for us on iTunes! We know it can be kind of tricky to figure out, so here are a few step-by-step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.