How to Shift Our Mindset to Get What We Want with Jessica Eley. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Jessica talks about mindset and how the right questions about relationships and learning where you're starting from changes everything in business and life. This podcast is sponsored by Home Made Luxe.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Jessica's journey from corporate to motherhood and how that led to entrepreneurship.
- Her organic shift from copywriting to mindset coaching.
- How she coaches through tough parts of relationships.
- Where almost everyone is at when they start in coaching with Jessica.
- Building new positive patterns and habits.
- How Jessica uses meditation, being present, leaning on her husband and getting out of the house to get through overwhelm.
- Using Facebook groups to make life easier through communication and honesty.
Show Sponsor: Home Made Luxe
All moms need Mommy Alone Time in their lives so Keitha started Home Made Luxe a DIY Home Decor subscription box. Every month, Keitha from Home Made Luxe sends ladies (and some crafty gents) around the country a gorgeous, Pinterest-inspired home decor project. The best part is that ladies get to walk around their homes and see their beautiful, custom pieces and think about the next mommy alone time moment!
For the special Boss Mom discount of 10% off your first box, use the code BossMom.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Relationships in our lives are everything. - Dana
- For most people, there's almost always a gap in current values and values we want. - Jessica
- You have to know where you're starting before you can get to where you're going. - Jessica
- Beliefs are just habits of thought and behavior is a habit of doing or action. - Jessica
- We don't often give ourselves enough grace to change that pattern. - Jessica
- Do you have a support system to nurture your "ah-ha" moments? - Jessica
More about our guest, Jessica Eley.
Jessica is a mindset coach for entrepreneurs who want a thriving life as much as they want a thriving business. Whether they have personal issues holding them back from business success or their business is interfering with the rest of their lives, she helps entrepreneurs be happy at home, in their relationships, and in their own heads.
Jessica is happy to offer a 90-minute coaching session to you for half-off my usual rate at Jessica's website.
Website / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.