This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana talks about the words you use in your business content and creating magical words that represent you as a business owner. This show is sponsored by Busy Moms Building.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What is a word unicorn.
- Creating a sales page and think about what really helps.
- Finding a person that turns your words into word unicorns.
- How the words you use represent who you are.
- Reflecting and budgeting for the words you use in your business.
Show Sponsor: Busy Moms Building
Monica Froese of Redefining Mom, recently quit her job of 10 years and is has written Busy Moms Building sharing her secrets on how she did it, and you can too! Busy Moms Building gives you 12 actionable steps to create a solid foundation to move forward in your endeavor to work from home. When you are done, you will have a viable action plan tailored for you.
No more Googling "how to work from home" or "how to replace income with a flexible schedule." Learn how to work from home, get the life you love and have a flexible schedule.
Get your free chapter of Busy Moms Building!
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- A word unicorn is what we want in every piece of content that we have. - Dana
- There are very few people who wake up in the morning and want to write with passion and love. If that's not you, find one. - Dana
- Creating a word unicorn is an absolute must. - Dana
- The words you use represent you. - Dana
- Please take time to give a little extra love to what words you're using a lot in your business. - Dana
- As entrepreneurs, we're solving a problem. How are you using word unicorns to describe how you solve that? - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.