Giving Thanks: Tracing the Steps of Each Person that Helped Build Boss Mom with Dana. Dana shares how she's grown the Boss Mom brand through building relationships.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The year before the starting of Expand Your Reach.
- The people who influenced Boss Mom.
- How meeting one person can make a huge difference in your business.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- I love to keep Boss Moms around me, but I also believe in loyalty to others. - Dana
- Pick what's easy to you, and do that. - Dana
- Yes, it's about tribe, but I can name those who have helped me become who I am. - Dana
- Do something to recognize those who are important in your life. - Dana
- Thanksgiving isn't just a list, but a mindset. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.