Networking and connecting with others makes a difference in your business, plus some encouragement for when you feel like you are in a business rut. In this episode Dana and NJ talk about New Kids on the Block, networking, giving in community and how it has a long shelf life, and how to move forward when you feel stuck.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Networking, connecting with others and how it makes a difference in your business.
- What to do when you go to a networking event.
- When you are giving first, people will go out of their way to help you.
- Why you might feel like you are not making forward movement.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- One of the best ways to stand out is to add value. - Dana
- A promo has a shelf life, but giving in a community lasts. - Dana
- The dirty work is dirty, and it's hard to not focus on that dirt, but to refocus on the shiny. - NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.