Facebook groups are a great place to build relationships and grow your business. In this episode Dana and NJ talk about how important Facebook groups are for your business and how to rock them.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to find good Facebook groups.
- Tips for searching for awesome Facebook groups.
- Etiquette in Facebook groups.
- How to engage well in Facebook groups.
- Why having your own Facebook group is a good thing.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Find people in Facebook groups who are excited about the same things that you get excited about. - Dana
- I like to read the pinned post or the sidebar to see what the group rules and values are. - NJ
- Find out how you can be useful in groups, and it showcases your expertise. Add genuine value. - Dana
- I'm having real time conversations and forming real relationships on Facebook. - Dana
- If you are not in Facebook groups, or not active in them, you are missing out. - Dana
- Facebook is probably the second most valuable thing in your business. - NJ
- Boss Mom isn't just a business. It's about a movement. - Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.