This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana tells you what you should be doing to show your community love and how she shows it through her community.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Staying authentic and connected in community.
- Love is everything in business.
- How you can create an action out of love for community:
- Listen to your community - show them they are valued
- Give them things - give them things that make their lives easier
- Elevate others
- Growing pains of raising a growing community.
- Creating larger groups is a way to leverage your value and show others at a larger scale.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- Love is how I run my business. - Dana
- You want to show someone you care? Listen to them. - Dana
- By giving up power, you gain power. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.