The Housewife Revolution and little NLP with Vanessa Matthews. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Vanessa talks about her journey from housewife to entrepreneur and her passion for changing the brains neuro-linguistic programming for her coaching clients. This episode is sponsored by the Boss Mom Retreat.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Vanessa's story of becoming a mother.
- How entrepreneurship was engrained into her from a young age.
- What changed with wanting to buy a pair of expensive boots.
- How being an entrepreneur helps with creativity and makes us better moms.
- How she found fulfillment in starting in her own business.
- NLP - Neuro-linguistic programming and how Vanessa uses it in her coaching practice.
Sponsor: The Boss Mom Retreat
We want to make this a fun AND impactful event for you. So we are going to make sure the event is easy to get to, fun to attend, comfortable, interesting, exciting, invigorating, relaxing, amazing, and so much more. (Maybe not all at once)
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- The linchpin of work is the mindset part of work. That's where I focus. - Vanessa
More about our guest, Vanessa Matthews.
Vanessa is a Mindset, Business & Life Coach, author, public speaker and founder of The Housewife Revolution. I help wifepreneurs and mompreneurs find passion, purpose and fulfilment and grow businesses that make a serious contribution to the family finances.
Facebook Group / Facebook / Website / Instagram / Twitter
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.