This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares encouragement to you, for those times when you are questioning yourself.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Handling how to create a mindset shift when you start questioning your message.
- You are the right person for your message.
- You are unique.
- How you are the only one who can do what you do.
- Practical practices to changing your mindset.
Referenced in the show:
Affiliate links present.
Can I quote you on that?
- The answer is simple, the mindset shift is hard. - Dana
- You are the right person to teach the right person your message. - Dana
- If there is someone else out there doing what you're doing, that means there's a need. - Dana
- Every single one of us has a unique recipe to share with the world. - Dana
- Standing behind your fear is keeping you from what you should be doing in the world. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.