This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. In today's podcast episode, Dana dedicates this show to Emily Potts in loving memory of how she loved others and nurtured her business with people being the center of her heart.
Listen to the podcast:
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/bossmom/Episode207520-20shinny20objects.mp3" title="Episode 78: Nurture Your Business: You MUST nurture more than just your business with Dana"]
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Business is people.
- How important it is to nurture relationships as more than a business relationship.
- A call to action to tell people you appreciate them.
- The lessons learned from Emily Potts.
Can I quote you on that?
- Business is about people. - Dana
- Tell people they are valued, worth your time and your effort. - Dana
- We need to nurture each other, not just our business. - Dana
- You never know when the words you give somebody are what they needed to hear. - Dana
- I believe that nurturing my business is built on a foundation of nurturing people. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.