Building Your Business and Family at Home with AmbitionAlly founder with Nathalie Lussier. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Nathalie talks about becoming a six-figure entrepreneur at a young age, a new mom and great business practices.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Nathalie became a passionate entrepreneur at age 12.
- Her home birth and motherhood.
- How she views pregnancy and running a business after becoming a mother.
- How she designed her tools based on her niche.
- Challenges Nathalie has faced as a mom and entrepreneur.
- How she prioritizes her business.
- Nathalie's advice for moms and growing a business.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Functionality is created in everything we create, but it has to be pretty too. - Nathalie
- I like to keep things simple, but elegant. - Nathalie
- My business will always be there, but it's something I'm going to always have. You don't get the baby moments back if you are trying to push and work all the time. - Nathalie
- The long term view allows you to focus on the small things that are important. - Dana
- Don't be afraid to focus on a one on one business model if that's where you are at. - Nathalie
- Give yourself permission to let go of the things that aren't working. - Nathalie
- Reverse engineer your goal and see what you need to be doing to get there. - Nathalie
More about our guest, Nathalie Lussier.
Nathalie Lussier is an award-winning entrepreneur, international keynote speaker, and author who has been making web sites since she was 12 years old. She graduated with a degree in Software Engineering and a job offer from Wall Street, but she turned down this job to start her own business right out of college. Her bootstrapped startup AmbitionAlly, has been featured in Entrepreneur and is inspiring a culture of intuitive small business marketing software across the globe.
Nathalie has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Fast Company, Success Magazine, Entrepreneur, Venture Beat, Mashable, Business Insider, Yahoo! Finance, and Under 30 CEO. She’s the host of the Off The Charts business podcast, and founder of the hit 30 Day List Building Challenge.
Website / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter / 30 Day List Building Challenge
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.