The Transformers give a great background for learning to seize opportunities in the business world. In this episode Dana and NJ talk about how fate rarely calls upon us at a time of our choosing, and how hard work in your business pays off.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Opportunities are often come into your life when you are not expecting it.
- The hard work in business pays off.
- You need to find an area with a thriving community of the concepts you want to grow.
- Life and business lessons appear in unusual places.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Success, happiness and fulfillment is seeing the right opportunities and seizing them. - Dana
- When you reach out for help or you offer help, you have someone else cheering for you. - NJ
- If your first try isn't successful, that doesn't mean you should quit, you need to present it to the right people. - NJ
- Things take time to grow. - Dana
- Embrace all the things that have led you to where you are, so you can embrace your fate. - Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.