Building a Podcast as a Business with Jen Hatzung. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Jen shares how her podcast, She Percolates started, her Boss Mom journey and her bright future as a mom, podcaster and entrepreneur.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Jen shares her journey to being an entrepreneur and boss mom.
- Her infertility struggle, her getting pregnant and starting a podcast at the same time.
- Creating and running a podcast with a co-host, Danielle.
- How motherhood has created a shift in their podcast topics.
- Building a community who is excited to hear Danielle and Jen talk.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Being pregnant was helpful because we were able to figure out what really mattered and what was working. - Jen
- I make a goal to get three things done every day. I know I'm going to get three things done, and if more gets done, the others are a bonus. - Jen
- We serve up a fresh perspective of success with our podcast. - Jen
- I am so driven and motivated to show my little girl she can do whatever she wants to do. - Jen
- Every woman is at a different place in both their mom journey and business journey. - Dana
More about our guest, Jen Hatzung.
Jen is the co-founder and co-host of the twice weekly podcast, She Percolates. Each week we interview interesting and inspiring women who live all different versions of success. Jen is a new mom who will never claim to have “it all” figured out. Jen has a BA in Political Science and has a background in social media, brand marketing, and non-profit communications, specifically with military families. Jen is also a military spouses and strives to encourage women to live out their own version of success. She lives off of grace, coffee, running, and wine.
Website / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.