This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. In today's
podcast episode she talks about the power you have as an
entrepreneur to change your mind and how it will benefit you in a
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Dana shares three times when it is good to change your
- When a new priority comes up, give yourself permission to
- You really want to do something else… and it aligns with your
- Overwhelm hits and you can pinpoint why.
- It is important to recognize and embrace that you can make
changes when you want to.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- We get to be the decision maker, we as entrepreneurs have that
power. - Dana
- If it is scary, it’s okay. As entrepreneurs, we’re jumping off
a cliff and making our own way. - Dana
- Give yourself permission to change your mind. - Dana
- Allow yourself to have space to think about things more. -
- When you recognize overwhelm and can pinpoint why, then you can
shift something. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about
today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out
in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or
review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure
out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an
iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.