In this episode Dana and NJ talk about the importance of
self-care and some great ways to invest in yourself and your
business. Affiliate links present
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- NJ and Dana talk about the importance of self-care.
- Things you should be doing for yourself.
- How as a mother, sometimes there can be feelings of guilt
spending money on yourself.
- Ways Dana and NJ take care of themselves.
- NJ shares how she has thought outside of the box on vacation
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Self-care as a mother is so important. - Dana
- As a business owner and mother, I learned I couldn't give from
an empty well. - NJ
- I had to decide that I was worth investing in. - NJ
- There is value earned in growing a baby and raising a
baby. It’s not monetary, but there is value. -
- Think outside of the box for things you want and ask for it! –
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or
review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure
out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an
iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question
about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us
hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.