This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. In today’s podcast episode she talks about how to craft checklists that will propel you forward in your goals.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Dana gives a new definition for a checklist.
- The tangible things in goals are the tasks to completing the goals.
- Dana walks through creating an action plan to avoid overwhelm.
- Insight into understanding why tasks are not being completed, and how to move past that block.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- We want to make sure we are not multi-tasking our priorities. - Dana
- We don’t want to make lists, we want to make action plans. - Dana
- Break down the obstacle until action easy for you. - Dana
- Let’s stop being busy, if it’s important, it will get you to your future you want to have. - Dana
- Creating a workable action plan gives you confidence in your future. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.