This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana gives actionable advice on how to clean up in your business and home. This episode is sponsored by Organize 365.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What's on Dana's desk and how she's organizing it.
- Why clean up doesn't have to be consistent.
- Always give yourself permission to be messy.
- Adding cleaning into your business and weekly calendar.
- How Dana organizes her papers and prioritizes her to do list.
- Clean up and consolidate in your business and recognize where things go.
- Recognizing we might not like what we see, but forcing ourselves to clean up anyways.
- Assigning what we have to do to different areas.
Sponsor: Organize 365
Lisa has the resources to start and finish your home organization. The Sunday Basket is her system for helping you get a handle on all the DAILY and ACTIONABLE papers that are floating around in your kitchen, car, bedroom, dining room, mailbox, etc. Head to Organize 365 to find out more and organize your home.
Referenced in the show:
*affiliate links may be present.
Can I quote you on that?
- Ask yourself how you can organize and consolidate. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.