This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares her passion for collaborations, and her encouragement to do more collaborations and how they add to your business.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The value of collaborations.
- How to find collaborations.
- Growing Boss Mom through collaborations.
- The constant need for creating new content.
- Ideas for collaboration.
Referenced in the show:
Affiliate links present.
Can I quote you on that?
- Working on a collaboration has to be a team effort, not just one person doing all the work. - Dana
- When doing a collaboration, it expands your audience. - Dana
- I didn't have people knocking on the door to do collaborations, I sought them out and befriended them. - Dana
- Not ever collaboration will change your business, but you never know what will happen through a relationship. - Dana
- I want to change a million boss mom lives one day at a time. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.