When your partner doesn't support your business. In this episode, Dana and NJ give support and encouragement while discussing what happens if your partner does not support you in business.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- NJ's transition into blogging.
- Understanding how communication plays into support.
- The balance in the awkward spot when your partner doesn't agree with your job.
- How to handle expectations of another person.
- Transitions in relationships in family and business.
- Benefits of working at home or building your own business.
- Recommendations to help you through this time.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- When I get a job, I own it. - NJ
- Support often times has to do with communication, or lack there of. - Dana
- Last time I checked, no one has a PHD in Twitter. - NJ
- What's helped the most is reminding my husband of the benefits that come from me working at home. - NJ
- Recognize they don't live in your world, go the extra mile to explain it to them. - Dana
- Go find a biz bestie who understands your business world. - NJ
- The Boss Mom retreat is going to work magic in people's lives. - NJ
- Wear some heals, drink some wine and work on your business at the Boss Mom retreat. - Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.