Transitioning Through Your Business with Ginny Krauss. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Ginny shares her passions in helping others brand their business, how she runs an international business and her new business ventures.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Ginny's move across the ocean for love.
- Her business journey and how the birth of her son created a transition in business.
- How Ginny found her gift and transitioned to being a brand coach.
- International business partnerships and how beneficial partnerships can be for business.
- Raising a bilingual son and living abroad.
- How Ginny strategically planned for her transition to her new business.
- A natural transition that businesses follow.
- Having local support and finding your tribe.
- What Ginny does to bring herself back to calm and relax.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- I focus the majority of my time helping wedding professionals find their brands. - Ginny
- Sometimes it's so hard to find your gift because it's natural for you, people have to tell you what your gift is. - Dana
- It's important to stop and reflect on where you have been and where you are going to build a brand on that. - Ginny
- Good partnerships are awesome to have. - Dana
- Branding is what is portraying a vendor to their potential clients. - Dana
- My transition was not easy, but I know it's the right decision. - Ginny
- Becoming a mom made me a better entrepreneur. - Ginny
- Sometimes you have to make the best decisions for your family and for your business. - Ginny
- We think about where we need support and people that understand us, that's where we find our tribe. - Dana
- If I'm not organized, I can't have a successful week. - Ginny
- I have cultivated a small place of friendships and community fuels my heart. - Ginny
More about our guest, Ginny Krauss.
Ginny is a brand and marketing strategist for international wedding professionals. She is also the Owner of The Wedding Concierge and Co-Founder of The Wedding Business Academy.
Love carried her across oceans, and she now lives in Munich, Germany, with her husband and one year old son. The country roads of her hometown often call her back to wild and wonderful West Virginia, USA. With years of business success and wedding expertise, her network now reveals the romance in cities around the world. Every day, Ginny gets to inspire other Wedding Industry Creatives to live a life they dream of and build businesses and brands that truly reflect what's inside their hearts.
Ginny is currently offering open enrollment of The Wedding Business Academy, which is a six month group coaching program for wedding industry creatives. She's also accepting new branding projects & will be launching GinnyKrauss.com in August where all of her Brand Strategy content & services will be housed.
Ginny Krauss: Website / Instagram
The Wedding Business Academy: Website / Instagram
The Wedding Concierge: Website / Instagram
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.