Riding the Struggle Bus. In this episode, Dana and NJ share about their struggles and overcoming those struggles, and how to create steps to spur on action.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What mom's struggle with the most.
- Everyone is going to struggle at one time.
- How community is key to helping get through the struggles.
- NJ and Dana get vulnerable about there struggles.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- No one needs to ride the struggle bus alone. - NJ
- Acknowledging you have a problem doesn't mean you need to let it stop you. - NJ
- The second you identify a struggle and go do something about it, that's constructive. - Dana
- The earlier you recognize your struggle, the earlier you're going to get out from underneath it and be free from that. - Dana
- Community in a lot of ways is the key, but first you need to realize what you are struggling with. - Dana
- If you are riding the struggle bus, turn off the screen, do a brain dump for 10 minutes, then break that down into an actionable to do list. - Dana
- There's no shame in admitting you are struggling. - NJ
- Look at your schedule and par down what is most essential things in helping you build your business which will help you not get overwhelmed. - Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.