This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana gives an overview of all the tools, strategy and everything she uses to create the Boss Mom Podcast. This podcast is sponsored by Divi WordPress theme.
Listen to the podcast:
[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/bossmom/Episode208420-20Tools20I20use20to20run20my20business.mp3" title="Episode 84: Nurture Your Business: The Exact Tools & Process I Use to Run My Podcast with Dana"]
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What Dana uses for recording podcasts.
- Suggestions for products to use.
- Costs associated with running a podcast.
- Dana's podcast strategy.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- If you are not sure what your community needs, ask them. - Dana
- If you do anything from this podcast, get a good, high-quality microphone. - Dana
- Keep it simple for you to orchestrate your podcast. - Dana
- I'm building my brand from the community aspect. - Dana
- Build buzz around your podcast so you can make the iTunes New and Noteworthy list. - Dana
- Not everything we do that is successful from the beginning, sometimes it grows organically and becomes successful. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.