Preparing Your Business and Home for Summer. Dana and NJ share how they are preparing for summer. In this episode Dana and NJ talk about preparing for Summer, and they share how they are preparing for Summertime with their kids, in their homes and businesses.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How NJ handles having the kids home from school for the summer.
- NJ adjusts her blogging schedule with the change to summer.
- Downtime for Summertime and finding time to have fun.
- Seasons for work and life cycles.
- Working on a business when you want to go out and play.
- Building a business that is flexible.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- We have to ask ourselves if we are okay with slowing down, but we have to find times to take time off that is more fun. - Dana
- In the Summer, I'm working ahead, but I'm also working ahead for the Fall as well, so I can take time off and play. - NJ
- In Summer, that's when I expect the growth of the things I've nurtured in the Spring, in the Fall I'll harvest those. I work by seasons. - NJ
- I am a Boss Mom. I have created what I created because I wanted to do what I want to do. That means I could be up early or late, but I created that. - NJ
- Having a pile of cash is great, but having margin is more important to me right now. - NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.