Community is a powerful part of creating a lastingbusiness. In this episode Dana and NJ talk abouthow important they think community is, how to choose acommunity and where to find that great community to call home.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- May is Boss Mom month – stay tuned for awesome contentcelebrating you, the Boss Moms, who are building ourcommunity.
- Building an online community.
- Creating a community is something you have to work for.
- How to find your community.
- Building or joining a community is beneficial forbusiness.
- Steps for finding a group:
- Find out what you need in a community
- Add value to that community
- Be yourself, if no one finds you, go elsewhere
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- To me, community is everything. It has been so powerful. -Dana
- Business is community and collaboration. - NJ
- After I became a mom, I opened up and realized I needed acommunity. - Dana
- We are living in a time where if you want community, you reallyhave to work hard for it. - NJ
- When we find our tribe, we can reach out and build ourcommunity. - Dana
- You have to know what you want to get out of your community. -NJ
- Collaboration is so much more fruitful in community. -Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happyplace)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happyplace)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating orreview on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figureout. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave aniTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone oriPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a questionabout today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you canemail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of ushanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.