This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. In today’s podcast episode she talks about how to translate the content you’ve already created into content you can use on social media.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- 4 main things you want to pull from your content to put on social media.
- An easy way to lure readers into your content through great social media connections.
- Why it’s important to have an conversation with your readers instead of just talking at them.
- Specific social media actions to take based on platform (Facebook, Instagram, Periscope, Twitter, Snapchat and your newsletter)
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Your content is a cornucopia of one off statements for social media. – Dana
- Use your title to speak to the frustration your reader/client is having. Don’t be clever. Be simple. – Dana
- Stop thinking of your content as a whole, instead think of it as really amazing little bits of genius that you can use on social media. – Dana
- Don’t give everything away with a quote. Use a quote to draw the reader to your full piece of content. – Dana
- Everyone can write content for social media. It’s easier than you think! – Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.