In this Nurture Your Business With Dana podcast, she takes us through two different brainstorming exercises to use and repurpose the content we create.
Listen to the podcast:
Subscribe to the Boss Mom podcast in iTunes:
Today's podcast sponsor is Do It Together Web Design with Jessica Stansberry. In her 5 week workshop you'll learn how to build your website... instead of a DIY, it will be a DIT. A do it together with Jessica helping you along the way.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- An easy exercise to help you figure out how to re-purpose your content
- A simple brainstorming exercise to re-categorize your content to shoot people to your opt-in or sales funnel
- Three simple "rules" to think about as you're creating content and re-purposing
Can I quote you on that:
- Getting people to your website isn't enough. You need to bring them on a journey. The best way to do that is to get them on your list. - Dana
- People don't want you to complicate your life. Guide them through a process, make their life easier, help them make decisions. - Dana
- Make sure the content you are creating is purposeful and doing something for you.
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.