How To Reach Your Goals & Working From Your Core. In this episode of the Boss Mom podcast, chat about why they recommend working from your core and how that relates towards working on your goals.
In this episode you'll hear:
- Why it is important to work from your core.
- Why it is important to dream in your business.
- How to manage ourselves when the to dos overwhelm us.
- How to use our long range goals to set actions in our day to day.
- Our Forget Me Not lists of businesses and ideas we are not currently taking action on.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- We can do a million different things, but if we're not operating out of our center, none of it really matters. - NJ
- When you realize your center, you recognize your gift. - Dana
- If we're not operating from our center in our business, if we're not pulling in the core values of who we are as a person into the core values of our business, then it is really easy to chase the wind and get caught up in comparison.
- If you're operating from your core, you can think of yourself as a kite on a string. You might put something out there, but that something is always tethered back to your core. If it's not working, you can pull that back in without guilt.
- Tasks become meaningful when we work from our core.
- There are no unrealistic goals, just unrealistic timelines. - Unknown
- If you know your end goal it, it makes some of the dirty work a little easier to swallow.
- The great thing about knowing your core helps us not feel bad about making money in our business. - Dana
- You are the person who knows yourself best. Listen to your gut and your center. - Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
NJ's husband playing with her daughter.
We would LOVE it if you'd leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
Launch Apple's Podcast app.
Tap the Search tab.
Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
Tap the album art for the podcast.
Tap the Reviews tab.
Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
Enter your iTunes password to login.
Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
Enter title text and content to leave a review.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.