This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares why you shouldn't make ideal products for your non-ideal clients. This episode is sponsored by Raising Your Business.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What happens when the muse visits us.
- As entrepreneurs, we create things to fill the needs we see.
- Are we doing things to fill a need for our non-ideal clients?
- When we stop chasing the money, the money will come to you.
- Our brands have to include us as the business owner.
- Questions on how to make sure you're focusing on the right idea client.
- Is what you're creating serving you how you want to be served?
Sponsor: Raising Your Business
Raising Your Business is an 8-week self-guided course that walks you through the 10 point path to Raise & Nurture a Successful Business. This program is perfect for you if you have started your business, but don't feel like you are super clear on how you will structure your brand, programs, pricing, and content. If you know what you want, but don't know how to get there, then this is a great fit.
Check out the 10 Point Path webinar and get signed up today to find out what Raising Your Business is all about.
Referenced in the show:
*affiliate links may be present.
Can I quote you on that?
- I am not the solution to every problem. Even if I can, it doesn't mean I should. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.