How to Manage that Stress & Anxiety with Celeste Coffman. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Celeste gives practical tips on handling overwhelm and taking care of yourself physically, emotionally and psychologically. This episode is sponsored by Boss Mom Academy and Boardroom.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Celeste started her counseling practice and her journey into motherhood.
- What her counseling practice looks like and her goals are for nurturing women.
- How our bodies tell us about what is happening psychologically.
- Why women deal with overwhelm.
- Teaching your kids to respect themselves and boundaries.
- Where Celeste starts to be helpful to her clients and tips to help you overcome stress or overwhelm.
- Having the right mindset to succeed.
- Respecting priorities and being busy.
- Making better mornings to keep down the stress.
Sponsor: Boss Mom Academy and Boardroom
The Boss Mom Academy is a group coaching program for those who are working to build their business. Also open for enrollment is the Boss Mom Boardroom is a mastermind program for already established Boss Moms.
Boss Mom coaching is currently open so make sure to schedule a Boss Mom fitting before the end of February.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- I focus on nurturing women in my counseling through life events. - Celeste
- Anxiety is like paying interest on a purchase you haven't made yet. - Celeste
- We're going to have the skills we need to meet the challenges that come up. - Celeste
More about our guest, Celeste Coffman.
Celeste Coffman is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified School Counselor who is passionate about teaching clients research-proven strategies for managing anxiety and stress. With over a decade of experience in the field, Celeste prides herself on bringing wit, enthusiasm, and encouragement to the counseling room.
Her private practice, Thoughtful Journey Counseling, thrives with in-person clients while her membership site, QuietMindCollective.com provides practical weekly lessons on stress and anxiety management.
For Celeste's free resources for anxiety, visit her freebies section.
Website / Facebook / YouTube
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.