Creative Ways to Create Your Opt-in with Dana & NJ. In this episode, Dana and NJ talk all things opt-ins from creation to execution to following through on emailing your list. This episode is sponsored by Biz Chix Podcast.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Your opt-ins should be relatable make a connection.
- Giving enough value for the currency exchange of an email address.
- How to provide time-sensitive information to your email list.
- Don't assume that people don't want to hear from you. They've signed up to hear from you.
- Tips for making a great opt-in.
- You should start with where you want people to go.
- What the flow of the opt-in for Boss Mom.
- Creating great opt-ins.
- Good opt-ins for opt-ins.
- Opt-ins for bloggers.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Biz Chix Podcast
BizChix.com encourages, educates, and promotes entrepreneurial women with educational content and training, a community support system, masterminding, coaching, and events.
Natalie Eckdahl, MBA, is a business coach, professional facilitator, keynote speaker and host of the Biz Chix Podcast which iTunes featured as a top New Business Podcast in March 2014.
Listen to the podcast here.
Recommended links and resources:
*Affiliate links present
Can I quote you on that?
- It's not just an email address, it's an opportunity to talk with someone. - Dana
- Your opt-in matters, it's like a first date. - Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.