This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana asks an important business building question of what is feeding your funnel - the answer is inside this episode and it will change how you think of an optin.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What is a funnel feeder?
- Starting at the end of the funnel and working backward.
- Outlining what it looks like to create a funnel.
- How flipping the way you think about an optin will make you a better business owner.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- The optin is just the beginning of the funnel, but it's not the first thing you should think about or focus on. - Dana
- If you said what am I going to create that's going to feed my funnel, you'd think about it differently. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.