The Amazing Power of a Miracle Morning with Hal Elrod. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Hal shares how he started his Miracle Morning practice and how it has revitalized his life and lives of thousands around the world. Sponsored by Gracious Gift Wine.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Hal has influenced Dana's business.
- Hal's journey to writing The Miracle Morning.
- How performing The Miracle Morning has transformed lives and businesses around the world.
- What waking up can mean for you as a parent and entrepreneur.
- The purpose that Hal has to sharing his book to others.
- The Best Year Ever Blueprint event.
Our Podcast Sponsor: Gracious Gift Wine
Gracious Gift Wine is a wine company that gives back to your local community. It was created with a simple goal: feed America’s hungry. When you buy Gracious Gift Wines, they give a percentage of the money spent to the local community depending on the zip code of the shipping. Buy delicous wine for yourself and give back to your community!
Try the Gracious Gift Wine for 15% off your order using code bossmom.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- I have co-authors who authentically share how they practice The Miracle Morning. - Hal
- Success is something you become through personal development. - Jon Berghoff
- Success to me is enjoying waking up in the morning and to have more enjoying that. - Dana
- I'm going to wake up each day with intention. - Hal
- When you wake up early, take care of yourself, you can be your best parenting self. - Hal
- You can help people changes their lives by creating a habit. - Hal
- We have a responsibility to fulfill our potential so we can lead by example and give confidence, responsibility or encouragement to others so they can do the same. - Hal
- When you do The Miracle Morning you start to get clarity. You become more intentional and focused. - Dana
- Extraordinary results require extraordinary clarity. - Hal
- If you are to preach possibility to your kids, do it in actions so they see it. - Hal
More about our guest, Hal Elrod.
In addition to being one of the highest rated keynote speakers in America, Hal is the #1 best-selling author of one of the highest rated books in the world (with over 1,500+ five-star Amazon reviews), The Miracle Morning and creator of The Miracle Morning book series.
Facebook / Twitter
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.