This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana tells how to leverage your work with me page on your website. This show is sponsored by T. Bosler Writing.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why people go to your work with me page.
- Think about the main aspect as to why people make decisions.
- Building a bridge in decision making.
- Make a seen on page.
Steps to making a work with me page:
- Showing they are in the right place by recognizing their frustrations. If you're unsure how to write these frustrations, ask your community.
- Show your reader where you will take them.
- Add a testimonial. A testimonial shows that you've helped others.
- The what you want people to buy. It needs to be the features (what) and benefits (intangibles) you get when you invest. Be specific.
- Have an opt-in or exit pop up to get your visitor on your list. As your opt-in you should have where you've been seen.
- Pricing is a choice.
- Have a button for them to get on a call with you.
Show Sponsor: T. Bosler Writing
Tara is offering a Holiday Stress Relief Writing Package: 25% off all her current rates! She offers repurposing services - taking Facebook live, videos, or podcasts and turns them into a blog on your website. That means $225 for three authored blog posts, $394 for three ghostwritten blog posts, and 25% all her web copy rates as well. Visit her website, T Bosler Writing, for more information on her services!
Mention Boss Mom for your 25% off holiday stress relief package!
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- Ever single thing you write is a sales page. - Dana
- You're not just telling people what they can get, it's recognizing what drives people to hire you. - Dana
- Figure out how to bridge the gap between where someone is at and show them how to get to the other side and being positive in their decision making. - Dana
- In sales, take the experts formula, follow the guidance until it's perfected, then tweek it. - Dana's dad
- People want to work with people they trust and those with whom they feel comfortable with. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.