This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana talks all about building courses and why course creation is so vital to business. This show is sponsored by T. Bosler Writing.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Dana's knowledge in building course work.
- Creating a free to paid journey.
- Dana's sales funnel broken down piece by piece.
- Creating a good opt-in.
- How Dana does course creation.
- Creating courses through Thinkific.
- Why you need to build courses.
Show Sponsor: T. Bosler Writing
Tara is offering a Holiday Stress Relief Writing Package: 25% off all her current rates! She offers repurposing services - taking Facebook live, videos, or podcasts and turns them into a blog on your website. That means $225 for three authored blog posts, $394 for three ghostwritten blog posts, and 25% all her web copy rates as well. Visit her website, T Bosler Writing, for more information on her services!
Mention Boss Mom for your 25% off holiday stress relief package!
Referenced in the show:
*Affiliate Links Present
Can I quote you on that?
- Everyone should have a signature course. - Dana
- Think about how you create a nice flow from smaller courses that lead to larger courses. - Dana
- If a course launch doesn't go well, it's like having all your eggs in one basket. - Dana
- Everyone should be creating coursework. - Dana
- Start small and build bigger into your signature course. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.