This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana shares an ah-ha moment and what happens if you don't use "it". This show's out of this world sponsor is Starship Family Journey.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How you will lose "it" if you don't use "it".
- Daily practices you should take.
- Staying in tune with your strengths.
- Seizing ah-ha moments.
- When you charge in your business by expertise.
Show Sponsor: Starship Family Journey
Admiral Laura has launched a new sci-fi fun membership group called Starship Family Journey which creates fun and engaging ways for you to bring science and science fiction into your child’s world.
You can try it by going to StarshipFamilyJourney.com/bossmom and taking the free five-day solar system adventure. Each week has a new themed adventure to discuss at dinner time, with activities, meal ideas, and downloadable content.
Laura's out of this world membership is starting soon! If you sign up by October 7th, you can get the special starting price of $20 per month (30% off). Boss Moms who sign up will get a free Starship Family Journey Logbook (a twelve dollar value) just by using the membership code BOSSMOM (no spaces). The Logbook makes it easy for you to record your fun space adventures, pictures, and achievement stickers that your kids will earn. So check it out at StarshipFamilyJourney.com/bossmom.
Laura is a mom of two who has written space science books. She enjoys spending time with her family.
Referenced in the show:
Can I quote you on that?
- In some ways, as we grow in business, parenting, and life, that we will grow and change. - Dana
- Every day has to be a day where we assess what our priorities are. - Dana
- When we decide to be action takers, we have to be okay with making decisions. - Dana
- When you stop doing something that's important, you'll be rusty. - Dana
- Consciously know and prioritize what you want to be good at. - Dana
- Be really clear where you are spending your time. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.