How to plan for baby or business #2. In this episode, Dana and NJ ponder the best practices and how to take the next step in having another baby or business. This show is sponsored by the awesome Lil' Labels - check out the discount now!
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The stages of life with business or family where adding an addition is possible.
- Calculating risk or taking a leap of faith.
- Second businesses.
- Following your passions, rather than money, into a business.
- How to handle when your family doesn't understand what you do.
- Practical steps to planning for another business or baby.
For moms who love easy. They are writeable, waterproof labels for daycare and school. They stick on all things baby and kiddo, like baby bottles, clothing, lunch containers ... and are washable and worry-free.
Boss Moms can save 30% off their order with code "BOSSMOM30".
Minna is a mom of two little girls. She absolutely loves being an entrepreneur.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- You're adding challenges into your life, but you already know kind of what that looks like. - Dana
- There are entrepreneurs who plan, but there are those who put their mind to it and take a leap. - NJ
- Sometimes you give birth to second businesses out of necessity. - NJ
- You have to do something that follows your passion. - Dana
- You have to show your kids what it looks like to work. - NJ
- When you integrate your babies with your business, the more you will see that they work together. - NJ
- Just jump in and do it. - Dana and NJ
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.