How to Get Past Money Blocks and Create Abundance with Tonya Rineer.
In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Tonya gives practical and applicable advice on working through money mindset blocks. This episodes sponsor is Prepdish.com.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Tonya's unique background has sculpted her incredible coaching work.
- Why she started her own business.
- An abundance mindset.
- The money mindset of richness.
- Communicating to others.
- Tonya's organic growth into her current growth.
- Ways to cultivate value for services.
- How getting to the root of money blocks impacts money growth.
Prepdish.com - When you sign up, you’ll receive an email every week with a grocery list and instructions for prepping your meals ahead of time. After only 2 hours of prepping on the weekend, you’ll have all of your meals ready for the entire week. You’ll save time and have amazingly delicious meals like Smoky Paprika Chicken Legs with Roasted Carrots, Parsnips & Fennel or Turkey & Zucchini Lasagna.
And, Allison is offering listeners a free 2-week trial to all Boss Moms. You can’t beat that. Check out PrepDish.com/bossmom for this amazing deal!
For the free 2-week trial, use code Bossmom
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- Every one of us has a struggle, it makes us who we are. - Tonya
- Money mindset is getting yourself into the place where you have a healthy relationship with money. - Tonya
- Abundance is getting to a place where you feel like you have enough. - Tonya
- Being rich is being comfortable and having the freedom to choose. - Tonya
- I've learned to set aside the fake and it has positively impacted my business. - Tonya
- Setting a price for our services tests the limits of how much we believe in ourselves when we assess our value. - Dana
- Finding what you are good at, finding the ideal clients and having a great client builds value. - Tonya
More about our guest, Tonya Rineer.
Tonya Rineer is a Money Mindset Mentor who helps women entrepreneurs discover their true profit potential and get off the financial roller coaster for good.
Tonya’s unique teaching style puts a practical spin on the law of attraction principals that help women gain control of their money, breakthrough their money blocks and dramatically increase their income.
As a speaker, trainer and entrepreneur, Tonya is passionate about helping women in business. Her core mission is to help women all over the world change the way they think and feel about money. Find her at www.TonyaRineer.com
Website / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest
Connect with Dana: Instagram / The Boss Mom Facebook community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.