This is a Nurture Your Business segment with Dana. Dana gives was to run your business while dealing with overwhelm.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What Dana does to handle business in the midst of overwhelm.
- How Dana breaks down tasks and creates little purposeful tasks.
- Keeping your team or others updated.
- Being honest and vulnerable with others.
Referenced in the show:
Affiliate links present.
Can I quote you on that?
- When I'm not sure how much time I have, I make a list of my priorities. - Dana
- When I tackle small tasks, I concur the emotional side of overwhelm and rebuild confidence. - Dana
- I make sure I let everyone know when I'm overwhelmed so they are updated. You have to be honest. - Dana
- The more vulnerable you are with your people, the better. - Dana
- Sometimes you have to run your business on safety mode while you're in overwhelm so you can minimize the damage done while you handle overwhelm. - Dana
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.