Saying No to Sweats & How Your Jewelry Tells Your Story with Veronica Zielinski Staudt. In this episode of the Boss Mom Podcast, Veronica and Dana talk sparkles and passion for business and family.
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Veronica's boss mom journey that starts with deeply rooted heritage.
- Selling vintage jewelry with a story.
- Raising kids to have positive self - image and good self - esteem.
- Dressing for success.
- Fashion trends, dressing for yourself and finding a way to dress on brand.
- Working in your passion.
- How Veronica handles with overwhelm.
- Passion for shopping small business.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- We need a little sparkle in our lives. - Dana
- I was so passionate about it, and I was going to bring the personal shopping experience to others through online. - Veronica
- A great piece of jewelry can completely change your outlook for the day. - Veronica
- Women deserve to take time to dress up. - Veronica
- It's about being you, and portraying you through the way you dress. - Dana
- When things are tough and challenging, and when we're passionate about our job, that goes a long way. - Dana
- For me, getting to work with happy customers, that's how I continue to know every day that I'm in the right place work wise. - Veronica
- I never get tired of making people happy through jewelry. - Veronica
More about our guest, Veronica Zielinski Staudt.
Veronica Staudt runs Vintage Meet Modern, an online jewelry boutique specializing in designer and vintage jewelry. Veronica has worked in personal shopping and styling for 20 years. Her mantra is “Always Sparkle” and her mission is that every woman deserves to shine and feel beautiful inside and out. Her company prides itself on creating a personal shopping experience online, while providing unique and rare pieces that work seamlessly with today’s modern fashions and lifestyles yet are so timeless they can be enjoyed for years to come. She is fully committed to the sustainable fashion movement.
She is also the mother to three beautiful children. Victoria (age 13), Valerie (age 10), and Michael (age 3). She and husband reside in Homer Glen, a suburb outside of Chicago. Rumor has it she has the best dress up trunk on the block. When not busy spreading her love of sparkles, you can find her curled up with a stack of fashion magazines, in the kitchen cooking, or watching “Friends” with her husband
Veronica shares her love of fashion not only in her boutique but with her community. You can join the Vintage Meet Modern Style Society, her private Facebook group where she reveals her tips and tricks on where to find the best pieces and how to style them. She also love to blab about baubles on her blog at VintageMeetModern.com.
Website / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest
Connect with Dana: Instagram / Periscope (her total happy place)
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Or, you can always find both Dana hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.