Celebrating 100 Episodes - The Top 4 Boss Mom Topics so Far. In this episode, Dana and NJ celebrate podcast number 100, while looking back at the top four Boss Mom topics while looking forward to what is coming up for the Boss Mom podcast!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Highlights from the last 100 episodes.
- The Boss Mom community.
- Fun announcements coming from the Boss Mom community!
- Handling mom guilt and how to value yourself.
- The struggle bus cycle.
- Moving forward and taking action together.
- What's coming in the future for Boss Mom.
On Thursday August 18, Dana, along with Greg Rollett, is giving a four hour training on how to grow your online community.
Recommended links and resources:
Can I quote you on that?
- There is magic in working with your ideal clients and it makes your heart sing. - NJ
- The Boss Mom community has it's own ecosystem. - Dana
- You need to quit feeling like you're not the best mom for your kids. - NJ
- All those things we see and feel guilt about, it's a good thing to recognize them and then deal with them. - Dana
- Everyone comes together to help each other move forward in the Boss Mom community. - Dana
Connect with Dana & NJ
Dana: Instagram / Boss Mom Facebook Community (her total happy place)
NJ : Website / Instagram (her total happy place)
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.
We love hearing from you guys! If you’ve got a question about today’s episode or want to leave us some inbox love, you can email us at email@example.com Or, you can always find both of us hanging out in our Boss Mom Facebook Community.